At EMAS, we use the “communicative approach”, which is a learner focused teaching method.
EMAS brings you a special Spoken English Course to equip you with speaking skills for a wide range of academic and professional situations.
The exercises utilize authentic, relevant topics and texts and a variety of communicative tasks such as problem solving, explaining, pair and group work, and role playing.
Through fun activities, role play, performance and feedback, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate effectively.
- Engaging resources and exercises to practice your speaking and listening
- Assessments to gauge your progress and performance
- Interactive sessions with an internationally accredited and certified instructor
- Customized sessions
Who should enrol
- Professionals/ adult learners who wish to enhance their English language proficiency
- Individuals preparing for English language tests/ exams
- Students preparing for IELTS Life Skills, Academic and General speaking and listening
- Demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions and meetings
- Effective telephonic conversation
- Use functional expressions in different social situations
- Expand your lexical resource and vocabulary range
- Use effective conversation skills in personal and professional life
- Communicate effectively